Bunny says, "Poof!"
I am a bunny
But don't call me "Bunny".
Blog Archive
►
2011
(35)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(10)
Did You Watch the Debate?!?
Tissues
So I'm a Lesbian Now ...
Margaret Cho is doing WHAT?!?
Meet My Boyfriend!
Choke
Racism/Racists Are Confusing ...
Vacation Highlights!
This Is How My Boyfriend Treats Me
I Heart Jon Stewart!
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
My Buddies:
Kate & James
8 years ago
Bio Nerd
14 years ago
Lena
15 years ago
He Writes Things
16 years ago
The Architect
16 years ago
Crunchy Feet
16 years ago
Hana
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Margaret Cho is doing WHAT?!?
Margaret Cho has released a single?!? Wait ...
she'll be releasing an ALBUM?!?!?!?!?!
Check this out!
You will
not
be disappointed!
Note:
I know that Cho's got her own show and she's doing stuff to be funny, but I didn't actually think she was gonna go the whole 9-yards with this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment