Thursday, April 30, 2009

Procrastination


Look at the visitor my parents got! He was hanging out in the garage.

I've named him Gizzard. So this is Gizzard, the lizard.

So I've been a bad blogger as of late. I haven't been writing in this as often as I probably should. But on the other hand, not too much has been happening that's really worthy of a post.

I got a job! Woot! I'll be working at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company at Universal Studios City Walk. Tourist spot = lots o' cash! Yay! So the financial front will soon be covered! (Thank God, finally!)

Other than that, been back to hitting the gym (4 months away from the gym = bad idea. I used to be able to lift 45 - 50 lbs. Now I can only lift 25 lbs. So sad!), memorizing Bubba Gump material, quasi-working on this play (that doesn't look like it'll be going anywhere. Timing was off, I guess...*shrugs*), running errands... Yeah... soooo exciting. But nonetheless, happy!

No comments: