Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sesame Street 2.0


Universal Studio's announced yesterday that employees would be going through "Relocation Parking" this weekend. The reason for this is that they are expecting "high parking attendance". When I got to Bubba's, I asked what was going on and I was told that The Wiggles were doing a concert at Universal this weekend. Okay ... what the who is a wiggle?!? So I guess they're an Australian band that performs songs/shows that help educate pre-school children - I didn't really read too much of the website because I don't really care that much, but I think my visual senses have been offended by all the bright colors on their site. Guess I didn't realize exactly how much visual stimulation a pre-schooler needs ...

Also, has anyone been watching Sesame Street lately??? There is a blue monster that speaks with a Hispanic accent. WHO IS THAT?!?! And what's up with Cookie Monster??? He doesn't eat cookies anymore!!! He now eats fruits and vegetables.

"Cookies are a sometime snack!" - Cookie Monster

NO!!! NO THEY'RE NOT! A COOKIE MONSTER IS SUPPOSED TO EAT COOKIES!!!!

I call shenanigans!!!! Who turned Cookie Monster into a health nut?!?!? SHENANIGANS!!!!!

*mutters* stupid people totally deleting characteristics of my childhood ...

No comments: