Monday, February 9, 2009

Everyone's Engaged!!!!!


Thanks to Facebook, I happen to know that everyone and their mother is getting engaged/married. Do I feel left out? Yes, but for all the wrong reasons! It's driving me a little crazy. (Note: This annoyance is towards all couples that I really don't give a rat's ass about, like acquaintances from high school.) But on the plus side, I get to see really cool engagement pictures (and also painfully cheesy engagement pictures which make me cringe in my seat):


Guess I know who to ask if I want a good photographer. Haha!

That's pretty much it for now. Nothing exciting is going on with me right now. Just auditioning and getting little gigs here and there. Don't get me wrong, those little things definitely signify progress, but they're hardly worth mentioning here. I might have a job interview soon though! Send good thoughts my way!!!

No comments: