8 years ago
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Underwear
Another chinchilla story:
Sometimes I'll let the chinchilla run around the bathroom while I take a shower. I guess I consider this multi-tasking because Emo needs time every night to run around outside his cage. This one night, I was getting undressed and accidentally dropped my underwear. It landed right on top of Emo's head, who unsuccessfully tried to pull it off. Unfortunately, the chinchilla managed to get himself tangled in it and promptly began to run around the bathroom in a panic. It seemed like his inner dialogue was:
"It won't go away! Maybe if I run away from it while wearing it, it'll go away!!!"
Luckily I was quickly able to untangle him from my underwear before my already traumatized chinchilla could pass out from fear. He instantly jumped into my arms and burrowed his head in the crook of my elbow. Chinchillas will hide their heads when they're nervous or scared. He was so cute!
Couldn't help but feel sorry for the little guy, though! Poor Emo! Got scared by a pair of panties tangled on his head.
Labels:
Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment