How come the majority of people that go to the gym on Saturday nights are Asian??? My presence isn't helping those statistics either. I know why I'm at the gym on a Saturday night: I'm single and am not quite ready to start dating yet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about becoming part of the gymnasium "Asian Invasion", as my mother so eloquently calls a homogenous room of Asians.
On a positive note, I've been cast in two films!!! One is a paying low budget SAG and the other is a student film. I don't know too many details yet, but I have officially been offered the roles. What's interesting about both films is that I had been called back for lead roles in both, and didn't book the role I had been called back for in either. For the low budget SAG, I was offered a smaller and featured role. I'm fine with that because the role that I was originally up for consists of full nudity. Not being naked in a film is most definitely fine with me! In the student film, I'm not exactly sure of the size of the role, but I'm happy to just have booked something. So more to come when I have more info. But woot! I'm gonna have more footage for a reel! Mental note: Stay on top of producer for footage from the film I did this past Dec.
This may be a small amount of good news, but I'll take it! (Especially considering the stagnant and crappy times we're currently going through.)
No comments:
Post a Comment