How are you? I thought I'd just give you a brief update as to what I've been doing out here in NYC. Honestly, things have been brutal out here. I've been going to as many EPA's as I can and have managed to be seen only a handful of times.
I spoke to [my NY agent] yesterday and she told me that because of the bad economy, there really isn't anything going on. I'm curious, how are things looking in LA? I'm still planning on being out there for all of January and I'm really hoping stuff will be going on. I'm ready to fly!
Always,
Simmin
And this was my agent's response:
Hi Simmin,
Yes, I heard that things are slow in NYC. It's been steady here in LA.
Hi Simmin,
Yes, I heard that things are slow in NYC. It's been steady here in LA.
I literally just banged my head on my desk. I need to stop working with my damn coach!
No comments:
Post a Comment