Friday, January 21, 2011

100 Years of Evil


So I went on my Imdb profile to check on something and discovered that a film I did 2 years ago has been completed. On top of that, I discovered that the trailer was presented at the Cannes Film Festival and was positively received. Um, yeah, would've LOVED to have gotten a memo or something about this. It's currently in the Stockholm Film Festival. I tried to read up about the festival but everything was in Swedish. No luck for me. But I googled around and yes, my name is on the film blurbs so I'm guessing that my part wasn't cut out. I have a small role in this conspiracy film, but to be honest with you, I really have no idea what this movie is about. All I know is that it's a conspiracy film about the possibility of Hilter not having committed suicide in that bunker back in WWII. As a result, he created 100 years of evil that followed.

I've e-mailed the director, however, I highly doubt he'll respond to me. I've found two websites that will allow people to download the film for free. Unfortunately, my computer isn't tech savvy enough to handle it so hopefully, a couple of my friends will be able to help me out. I hope to have some updates about this soon!

There really isn't much information about this film at this point, but this is its official website:

http://www.100yoe.com/

Yup. Now you know everything that I know.

No comments: