I'm slightly stressed out. I am currently involved in a sexual harassment investigation at Bubba Gump. My co-worker and friend, Elyse and I have been tolerating inappropriate behavior from a male co-worker. We have both been smacked on the ass by him - twice. The second time (incidents that occurred independently of each other), both of us had directly asked him not to do that. On top of that, on New Year's Eve he had made a sexual joke to one of my tables about me, where the patrons were both male. So in that instance, a flirty situation that I was in total control of became a situation where I lost control and felt completely uncomfortable. When Elyse and I discovered that both of us have been victims of this inappropriate behavior we agreed that if either one of us experienced one more incident, we'd tell management. We also agreed that we would support each other because both of us against this guy would be better than one. It would no longer be a "his word against her's" scenario. Tonight, the offender smacked Elyse on the ass for a 3rd time. Management has now been informed and I am being called in to give my side of the story.
I am angry.
Updates to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment