Friday, August 7, 2009

Lookie! I'm All Growed Up!


Commercial Headshot

This is the third time I've re-done my headshots in 2 years. Third time's a charm???

Theatrical Headshot

Note: I'm not quite sure how I feel about my theatrical shot. I'm a little worried that it would be an "ethnic pigeon-hole". So I'm probably not going to use it very much. But other than that, I think it's actually a nice shot.

On another note, I've landed a second job with 51 Minds, the production company that is responsible for producing many of Vh1's reality shows like Flava of Love, I Love New York, I Love Money, and various other mind numbing shows of blatant stupidity. It starts next Monday and I am set to start working on the post-production process of For the Love of Ray J 2. I have been hired as a logger and I would be happy to explain more of my job description as soon as I find out what exactly I'm supposed to do. But I do know this: I may get dumber in the next couple of weeks because reality tv in general just melts my brain. Oh well, it's a job that won't make me hate my life ... I hope!

*Photography by Dana Patrick

No comments: